Building WebApps With Yeoman And Polymer
October 12, 2013
♡ Web Components? I just published a brand new tutorial over on HTML5Rocks walking through how to build webapps with Yeoman and Polymer.
Catching up on Web Components
Now you might be wondering..hold up. I'm not sure what Web Components or Polymer give me. No worries! If you're tight on time, you might enjoy this rapid 90 second intro to Polymer and web components from the other week.
There have also been some fantastic talks lately that should give you a solid intro to WCs and how to use them today. I'm happy to recommend:
- Building a site on Web Components - Eric Bidelman
- Using Angular directives with Polymer Web Components - Eric Bidelman
- Web Components - a techtonic shift - Eric Bidelman
- Using Web Components in production - Nik Graf
- Future CSS in Web Components - Peter Gasston
- Polyfilling the web platform with Web Components - Brandon Satrom
- Web Components and Mozilla Brick - Christian Heilmann