Progressive Web Apps With React
October 15, 2016
I recently launched a new series on building Progressive Web Apps with React on Medium. In it, I cover the techniques and tools for building a high-performance web app that can load instantly and offline on desktop and mobile.
So far you can read the following parts of the series:
- Part I — Introduction
- Part 2 — Page Load Performance
- Part 3 — Offline support and network resilience
- Part 4 — Progressive Enhancement
- Part 5 — A React & Preact PWA Performance Case with Treebo Study
- Part 6 — A Pinterest React PWA Performance Case Study
- Part 7 — A Tinder React PWA Performance Case Study
If you’re new to React, I’ve found React for Beginners by Wes Bos an excellent course on the fundamentals.
There's lots more to come and I'm hoping to publish more of the series shortly.