Writing a modern web app these days can sometimes feel like a tedious process; frameworks, boilerplates, abstractions, dependency management, build processes..the list of requirements for a front-end workflow appears to grow each year.
What if however, you could automate a lot of this? In my keynote from FOWA this year, I introduce you to a new workflow of tools to keep you productive on the front-end.
* Yeoman, Grunt and Bower
* Brand new features in Chrome DevTools
* Alfred workflows
* Tools for live editing and debugging CSS/JS/HTML with Chrome
* Productivity tools for Sublime
* Tools for synchronised cross-device mobile testing
* Network throttling tools
* Visual regression testing tools
and much more.